Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bits and Pieces




 


01. A small collection of ribbons and buttons given to me for Christmas. I'm waiting for just the right project to come along to use these little bits.

02. Currently working on a pair of colorblock pink and white mittens. 

03. Adrien gave me some Korean stationery for Christmas. I love these little post-its so much. 

04. Mail from friends! I love exchanging mail even though I'm really slow to do so. This week I plan on carving out some time to sit down, reflect a bit, and write some letters! 

I hope everyone had a good holiday. I decided to spend most of December quiet and cozy at home, getting my Christmas shopping finished early, and spending time with family and friends. As 2014 approaches, I'm thinking a lot about organization. This year was a hectic one, but things are finally calm again and I need to figure out now what my non-negotiables are in life and where I can make time for them. Got any tips for getting organized? 

8 comments:

  1. i'm thinking about organisation all the time too, i've been working on several projects at the same time from home and everything seems to be morphing into one big cloud and i feel like i'm not making good use of my time. people seem to sing the praises of lists and stationary, i tried for a while but even those i fail at organising :D
    sorry that wasn't the helpful answer you were looking for :D, let us know if you find some useful tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures, I absolutely love the stationery.

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too and have a great new year!
    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally have a good agenda so we'll see how it goes !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, catherine! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneak Peak at my letter <3
    i adore all those tones in this tiny bits of happiness you just posted :)


    Organization is a big part of my well being,i can't think straight if i'm in the middle of chaos...
    things that work for me:


    make my bed everyday
    keep the dishes clean
    make lists
    and have discipline on my goals relating to time management!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow that little bunny and cat are post-it note?! jealous! they are adorable!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making my bed everyday is something I started doing for the first time this year and its basically changed my life. It's a small thing but it's like my first success of the day, and makes crawling into bed at night soooo much better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm almost afraid to use them. what if i miss them when they're gone?!

    ReplyDelete